- The camera is located at Garibaldi Hill, 6 km NW of the volcano as indicated on the map to the right.
- The webcam shows St. George’s Hill in the foreground and the Soufriere Hills volcano in the background.
- Time is recorded in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), which is 4 hours ahead of local Eastern Caribbean Time.
- Atmospheric pressure is shown in hectopascals (hPa) or millibars (mb).
- The camera suffers from glare in the morning, due to it looking SE towards the rising sun and is dark at night.
Parent Category: Monitoring